About This Course
According to the PMI survey, Project Management Professional (PMP)Ⓡ Certified professionals average around 22% more salary than the non-certified project managers. Take your project management journey to the next level by getting PMP Certified. Invensis Learning has been reviewed and approved by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner Program to provide 4-days live online instructor-led PMP Certification Training in Kenya across multiple cities. The PMP certification training course is based on PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and offers mock tests and lifetime LMS access to learning project management.
PMP Exam and Certification
PMP Certification Exam is managed by PMI which is responsible for the certification process and controls the best practices. Iricon provides PMP exam prep training as per the guidelines from PMI.
How to Apply for the PMP Certification Exam?
- Register for live PMP Certification training at Iricon.
- Iricon will help you in registering for the examination upon completion of the PMP certification training.
- Based on the exam dates’ availability, you can appear for the PMP Certification exam through the Project management institute.
- If you have a 4 year degree, you would also need experience of 36 months leading projects.
- If you have an associate degree/high school diploma, you will need experience of 60 months leading projects.
- A four year degree along with 35 Hours of project management training or CAPMⓇ certification.
- A high school diploma/associate degree. With this an additional 35 hours of project management training or CAPMⓇ certification.
- Project Executives
- Team Members
- Project Management Aspirants
- Project Leaders
- Functional Managers
- Anybody who wishes to gain better
- understanding of practical and formal
- project management best practices